Darien forecast: Cloudy, possible showers
Updated 6:00 am, Thursday, March 28, 2013
Cloudy skies for most of today threaten a slight chance of showers, according to the National Weather Service.
The daytime high temperature in southwestern Connecticut will rise to about 50 degrees, with a north wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent, the NWS says.
Tonight also will be mostly cloudy, with a low temperature in the low-30s and a north wind around 8 mph.
Tomorrow will be partly sunny, with a high temperature in the low-50s. Nighttime will be mostly cloudy, with a low temperature in the low-30s.
Saturday should be sunny, with a temperature rising to a high in the low-50s. Night skies will be mostly clear, with a low temperature in the low-30s.
On Easter Sunday, there is a chance of showers after 2 p.m., the NWS says. Odds of precipitation are 40 percent. By Sunday night, chances of precipitation will rise to about 60 percent as the temperature dips to about 40 degrees.
The outlook for Monday, according to the weather service, is sunny and temperatures in the low-50s.