Piedmont Club - not a country club, the "Società Umberto Principe di Piemonte, Inc." was organized in July of 1916 and "a well-appointed and commodious clubhouse" just off Noroton Avenue was erected in 1923, according to a town history published in 1935.

The Piedmont Club, 152 Hecker Avenue, is a social club for those of Italian descent and through marriage. The club now hosts everything from car shows to weddings to country music shows.